More ways to be a team
Work together from anywhere, on any device, and see how real-time collaboration in Microsoft Teams can help you achieve more.
Share your opinion, and your personality. Send gifs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or in one-to-one messages.
Instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a button. Teams of 2 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter where they are.
Make and receive calls with internal and external groups using Microsoft Teams Calling, Phone System, Calling Plan, or Direct Routing.
Migrate Your On-site Phone System To The Cloud
Connect your remote and on-site employees using Microsoft Teams Voice. Download the infographic today.
Stay up-to-date with your projects and with your team
using a shared workspace that puts collaboration, chat,
calls, and meetings together in one central hub.
• Host 1:1 and team meetings from any device.
• Connect and meet with contacts inside and outside
• Collaborate and co-author in real time with file
editing across familiar Office 365 apps such as Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
Reduce Meeting Fatigue
Remote work can feel more challenging and tiring
than in-person collaboration, especially as video
meetings increase. Reduce meeting fatigue and have
a more natural, human meeting experience with these
improvements to digital meetings.
• Feel like you’re sitting in the same room with
everyone in the meeting or classroom by using
• See up to 49 meeting participants at one time with
large Gallery View.
• Customize and control how you see shared
content and other meeting participants..
Make Meetings More Effective
It’s critical to get the most out of online meetings today
given frequent distractions, meeting fatigue, and
• During the meeting, help focus attention, drive
engagement, and foster inclusion using background
blur, Microsoft Whiteboard and live captions.
• After the meeting, store and share relevant assets
including the recording, chat, meeting notes, and
transcript in a persistent conversation.
As workspaces have shifted to both remote and onsite,
enabling virtual collaboration is critical to get work
• View, edit, and collaborate together on shared
documents and files, and co-author in real-time
in apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Share files within channels, meetings, and chats with a
link or by uploading directly into Teams.
• Add sticky notes and text and drag/drop items as needed.
Simplify Day-to-Day Activities
Focus on producing better deliverables and making
better decisions by automating daily activities,
business processes, and routine tasks.
• Build no-code and low-code custom applications
that automate routine processes and provide
structure with Power Apps.
• Centralize and integrate data and reporting with
the new Power BI app and share insights directly
within or from Teams1,2
• Automate tasks and workflows with pre-built
templates, custom message actions, and
Tips & Tricks to increase Productivity