Protecting your apps, devices, and data 24x7x365
Move Your IT Security Forward With Virsage's Expert Team
With over 20 years of experience keeping our clients safe, Virsage will help assess your current requirements to identify industry standard security measures that protect your organization. Our team of experts provide a modern approach to simplify IT security solutions to protect your Data, Apps, Devices, Infrastructure, and Identity.
Defend against threats
Help protect against malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats
• Check links at click to combat advanced phishing
• Detect malware with sandbox analysis of email attachments
• Enable anti-phishing policies that use ML
• Enable advanced multi-factor authentication
• Enforce features to protect Windows 10 devices
Protect business data
Help keep personal and financial information safe. Make it easy to maintain customer loyalty
and comply with industry regulations.
• Encrypt sensitive emails
• Block sharing of sensitive information like credit card numbers
• Restrict copying and saving of business information
• Enable unlimited cloud archiving
Help customers embrace mobile productivity without worrying about security exposure.
• Control which devices and users can access business information
• Apply security policies to protect data on iOS and Android devices
• Keep company data within approved apps on mobile devices
• Remove business data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe.
Cyber Security Awareness
Keeping You Informed. Keeping You Aware.
Stay on top of the latest in security including social engineering, ransomware and phishing attacks.
Virasge has partnered with the leading Cyber Security awareness training companies in the world and we can help you start your awareness training today.
Virsage can also help make sure you're retaining the right type of data.
For most organizations, the volume, and complexity of their data in increasing daily-email, documents, instant messages, and more.
Effectively managing and governing this information is important because you need to comply with regulations more proactively and reduce risk from litigation or a data breach.